We are bringing to you the latest update that, The Nigeria Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is out candidates can apply now! We are pleased to inform you about the 2019/2020 Nigeria Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment. Interested individuals who shows interest by applying are invited from qualified applicants into Federal Ministry of Environment. Start your registration by reading below.
You have to understand what you are applying for and best means to get shortlisted.
The Nigeria Federal Project Management Unit of the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the following Services below:
- Consultant Natural Resources Expert Advisor
- Watershed/Catchment Planning Expert Advisor
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Expert Advisor (International)
- Climate Change Expert Advisor
Requirements for 2019/2020 Nigeria Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- He/she shall have up to 10 years’ experience on climate change studies and processes and must have a minimum academic qualification of a Ph.D.
- Advanced degree (PhD) in Hydrology and/or Water Resources Management, Watershed Management, and Flood Risk Management, and Civil Engineering and A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience in hydrology and civil engineering
- Master’s Degree(s) in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Geography/GIS, Civil Engineering, Hydrology, Geotechnics, Environmental Sciences and Geology as well as competence
- The Advisor must have at least a Master’s Degree in the field of Natural Resources Management, Agricultural Science, Soil and Water Resources Management or other related fields or equivalent and At least 7 years of experience in participatory Natural Resources Management including experience in biodiversity conservation and/or environmental governance.
Selection criteria for 2019/2020 Nigeria Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment
- Evidence showing the academic background of the Consultant (profile/CV)
- Evidence of certification with relevant authorities and professional bodies
- Description of relevant specific experience
- Evidence showing the knowledge and administrative capabilities of the Consultant in the field of the assignment in Nigeria
- Availability of appropriate skills, and use of essential technology etc.
How to apply for 2019/2020 Nigeria Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail i.e. by courier)
Federal Project Management Unit,
Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project,
Attn: National Project Coordinator (NEWMAP),
Federal Ministry of Environment,
No. 56, Mamman Nasir Street, Asokoro
TeI: 08098570625; 08036477409; 08066029902
Check for more updates https://environment.gov.ng/