2019/2020 Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment Application is mainly for applicants who qualified with the application requirements as stated by the State Civil Service Commission. This publication will give you more information on how to apply successfully through the application portal.
This publication will tell you more on 2019/2020 Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment both Kogi LGA online Recruitment, this post will assist you on how to apply/register for jobs at Kogi State Civil Service Commission Enlistment anytime.
The main purpose of this post is to guide applicants on how to apply online and to showcase legit portal for application Registration. It helps, see more details below.
Kogi, a state in the central region of Nigeria, It is popularly called the Confluence State because the confluence of River Niger and River Benue is at its capital, Lokoja, which is the first administrative capital of modern-day Nigeria.
Kogi State Civil Service Commission is determined in creating employment opportunities as part of their poverty reduction policy, The Kogi State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Scientifici Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statisticial – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Major Application Requirements for 2019/2020 Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants must have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
- Not be older than 35 years;
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment:
- Yagba East,
- Yagba West.
How to apply 2019/2020 Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
Apply/register via https://www.kogistate.gov.ng
Please note the following:
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme
- The Doctors Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program