Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019 has shortlisted names of successful candidate kindly, follow the lead below to check if you are shortlisted for the pre-screening exercise.
READ CAREFULLY ! Currently, Civil Defence Corps recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
This is to inform all applicant that the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps full list of shortlisted candidates for 2019 pre-screening examination will be done nationwide in all the centers published here online.
Candidates who applied for the exercise can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
Civil Defence Board will release the list of successful candidates based on;
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date and time of screening.
Update for all Applicant for thecivil defence 2019/2020 shortlisted
All successful candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various states screening centers nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/International Passport.
N/B: Please note that the Nigerian Civil Defence will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
Best way to Access Civil Defence Shortlisted List
Applicant are required to check their GMAIL or YAHOO MAILh Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment.
- Visit INEC portal/website (https://www.cdfipb.careers/registrations)
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
– GUIDELINE TO CHECK IF YOUR NAME APPEARS ON THE PORTAL.
There are basically 2 methods you can use to easily locate your name on the list of shortlisted candidates, and they are;
- Use the find option – you can use this method by clicking on f3 on your keyboard and then enter your name in the space provided and click on enter, this will allow the system to search through the entire PDF to locate and highlight your name or any similar name on the list.
- The traditional screwing method – you simply screw through the entire document and locate your state then check through the entire names one after the other to find your name.
- kindly leave a comment if you need any assitance.
- Abia State
- A/damawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara Stateh